Exhibitions and Events
Image from the opening of Letters From the Field, 2012, Node Center, Berlin Photos © Laura Gianetti
I can help you with anything to do with art, whether it's buying it, selling it, or it's something no one has ever done before. I've done A LOT of DIFFERENT projects and worked with A LOT of DIFFERENT people. My fees are fair and reasonable, and I'll throw in my great sense of humour and my infectious enthusiasm for no extra charge.
- Using the internet to your advantage as an art collector
- Curatorial services - the best work to invest in within your budget
- Artwork condition appraisal and the required documentation
- Interpretation, analysis, scholarly writing - what is the art about? Why is it significant?
- Inventory - keeping track of what work you have, where and how
- Arranging quality conservation and restoration
- Advisory on compliance, insurance and valuation
- Assistance with the practical matters like shipping and storage